Property & Casualty Insurance
Property and Casualty Insurance
LTA’s Property & Casualty focus is on adding new revenue streams for licensed producers. Both fulltime P&C agents as well as producers whose primary activities lie in other areas, such as Life, Annuities, or Health, can create significant additional revenues. The emphasis is on Commercial Lines with moderated access to Personal Lines by combining high personal touch with high-tech resources.
Multiple affiliation strategies offered.
The Concierge platform best supports financial professionals who hold a P&C license but earn the majority of their income from financial services other than P&C production. Candidates for Concierge affiliation are often:
- Life insurance agents or agencies
- Registered product brokers, representatives, or RIAs
- Bank or Credit Union representatives
- Health agents or ACA solicitors
- Long Term Care or Disability producers
- Mortgage, loan, or trade services brokers
The Concierge platform gives individuals and organizations an ability to build an additional revenue stream while expanding and strengthening their client relationships without distraction from their primary activities or increasing their cost of doing business.
Enhanced Access MGA
Established P&C agents and agencies can enjoy Enhanced Access to Commercial P&C markets assisted by the LTA Marketing team.
Revenue Builder for P&C Agencies
- Intro – Focused on building turn-key life and health revenue for established P&C Agencies and Agents
- Low effort or disruption to expand the market
- Protect and secure existing client relationships
- Quick and easy process – XX% covered in YY minutes
- eQuote and Application direct to client base
- Critical Care
- Accident Only
- Disability Income – anticipated 4Q23
All P&C Affiliates can leverage their P&C production with either LTA’s Builder Bonus or Production Indexed Bonus (PiBonusSM) compensation for non-P&C production.
P&C Approved States
– Revenue Builder Approved most states
Currently Approved States for P&C
AL, AZ, DE, FL, IA, IL, LA, ME, MN, ME, MS, NC, ND, NE, SC, SD, TN, VT, WI, WV
States anticipated for P&C in 2023– Check For Updates
CA, GA, NV, TX
Take a Tour of Our Website
If you are a licensed agent and would like to try out our Life and Annuity tools simply register for a 15-Day Trial.